Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [8] Rush by Eve Silver


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming books we are looking forward to being released!

This week pick is:


Rush
by Eve Silver
The Game #1
Expected Pub. Date: June 11th, 2013
Katherine Tegen Books


 



Premise   

So what’s the game now? This, or the life I used to know?

When Miki Jones is pulled from her life, pulled through time and space into some kind of game—her carefully controlled life spirals into chaos. In the game, she and a team of other teens are sent on missions to eliminate the Drau, terrifying and beautiful alien creatures. There are no practice runs, no training, and no way out. Miki has only the guidance of secretive but maddeningly attractive team leader Jackson Tate, who says the game isn’t really a game, that what Miki and her new teammates do now determines their survival, and the survival of every other person on this planet. She laughs. He doesn’t. And then the game takes a deadly and terrifying turn.

















Why am I waiting? 

I've heard so many good things about this one... The premise sounds great, the cover is beautiful... I'm not really into aliens and that kind of stuff but this book seems different from what's already out there, so I want to give it a try!


What do you think about this one?






  I'd love to read your thoughts. 

Speak your mind in the comment section below. 

If you follow me, I'll follow you back, just let me know in your comment.



 Love,

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for this one, too. It sounds creepy and exciting. I do love that cover. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this book sounds like so much fun! I can't wait :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete