Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [2]



Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It's about sharing the all books you are adding to your shelves. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This week I got a whole lot of books. They're mostly eBooks and a few physical copies, but since my camera is acting up, I'll just post the covers from Goodreads.




For Review




Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino (from author)
Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley (through NetGalley)
Take Me Back by Kelli Maine (through NetGalley)
Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols (through NetGalley)


Gifted



Furious by Jill Wolfson
Game, Set, Match by Jennifer Iacopelli
Also Known As by Robin Benway

Borrowed
 


Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Morganville Vampires Series 1-12 by Rachel Caine


Purchased (eBooks)



Spellbinding by Maya Gold
Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Inevitable by Nicola Haken 
The Trouble With Goodbye by Sarra Cannon



What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
The Runaway Queen by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson.
Random Acts of Crazy by Julia Kent
Fragments by Dan Wells


Purchased (Physical)



The Trouble With Love by Beth Ciotta
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry 
Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler
Tarnished by Rhiannon Held


Purchased (Audiobooks)

 
 
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Flawless by Sara Shepard
Perfect by Sara Shepard 
Unbelivable by Sara Shepard
 
 
 Wicked by Sara Shepard
Killer by Sara Shepard
Heartless by Sara Shepard
Wanted by Sara Shepard 




And that's all! It's a LOT... I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish my TBR list, but I'm gonna have so much fun trying, lol!


What did you get this week? 
Let me know in the comment section below!



Love, 

10 comments:

  1. You had an awesome week of books. Some of these are new to me. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow O_O
    Really want to read Levitating Las Vegas, hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a great haul this week. I loved reading the Morganville Vampires series. I haven't read the Pretty Little Liars series, through. I know I'm never going to finish my TBR pile - it seems like for every book that I finish, two more are added to the pile. Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting for a sale on "Sweet Thing" since my book budget is a tad tight at the moment. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul! I can't wait to read Spirit and Dust and Tarnished looks really good! Happy Reading :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so many awesome books!! I LOVED Also Known As and Pushing the Limits. They're different from each other, but both wonderful in their own ways. And I cannot wait to read Spirit and Dust! I love Rosemary Clement-Moore.

    Enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great haul! So many goodies! Furious looks really good!

    My books

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many awesome books. Pushing The Limits is a great read, I hope you enjoy it as well.

    My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Pretty Little Liars series is great. It's a heck of a lot different from the show. I hope you enjoy it.

    kaylasreadsandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Glass houses is a great, fun, easy read. Fragments looks really good. Happy Reading! New follower
    Here are my newest additions from last week.

    ReplyDelete