Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tueday [11]: Flawless by Sara Shepard

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1.- Grab your current read
2.- Open to a random page
3.- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4.- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5.- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser




"No," Emily whispered. "It was nice." Her first though was, I just kissed a boy Ali might have kissed.

~at 40% on my Kindle, Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard.




 What do you think about my teaser?
What about yours? I would love to read it.
Leave me your answers in the comment section below.
If you're following me, tell me so in a comment, so I can follow you back :) 




Love,
 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like some rivalry is going on! My teaser comes from To Kill a Mockingbird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have read this book and i love the whole PLL series!

    my teaser tuesday
    http://wp.me/p3v5T1-3y

    ReplyDelete
  3. This leaves me to wonder, who will get the boy?
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cool! http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/teaser-tuesday-may-28/

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days I'll have to read these books. I watched the show for the first couple of seasons, but never got around to the books. Thanks for the teaser. Glad to find your blog via Teaser Tuesday - I'm now following you!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    P.S. Love your cute Teaser Tuesday banner, but you're missing the "S" in "Tuesday" - just thought you might want to know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser :D! I have seen the abc show of Pretty Little Liars, but I have not read the books yet. I think I might give them a try :).

    Here's Mine:
    http://www.kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-4-blood-by-prophecy-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, nice kisses are not usually a good thing. I think awesome is the goal...

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday The Summer I Became a Nerd

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete