Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [1]



Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It's about sharing the all books you are adding to your shelves. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Yeah, I decided to join the fun! I think this meme is a great way to keep all the books I get organized by week, specially those that are given to me for review. This week has been huge in eBooks, I got quite a few... So, take a look at what I've got this week!


For Review




Waiting on the Sidelines by Ginger Scott (from Author)


Purchased (eBooks)


    
Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington
Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long


Beach Lane (The Au Pairs #1) by Melissa de la Cruz






Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
 Period 8 by Chris Crutcher
Golden by Jessi Kirby






Screwed by Laurie Plissner
Parallel by Lauren Miller
Coda (Coda #1) by Emma Trevayne
Touching Melody (Forever First #1) by RaShelle Workman




And that's all! They were more than I thought but you can never have too many books!


What did you get this week? 
Let me know in the comment section below!



Love, 

9 comments:

  1. New follower. You got a very nice blog here. Some of these books are new to me. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I wish I had Icons as well, that book looks and sounds pretty amazing!

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I loved the synopsis and I had to pick it up! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Great new pile!!!
    Vanish, Icons, and Golden are all coming up on my TBR soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting them for a long time! Especially Vanish! I'm really excited to read them :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Nice Haul! The treachery of beautiful things and Icons both look good! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited to get to read those :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! You've got some excellent books in there. Especially interested in reading your review of Period 8!

    ReplyDelete