Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tueday [9]: Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.


Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read


1. Torn (Trylle #2) by Amanda Hocking: This cover has to be one of my all-time favorites. I just love everything about it. It's perfect. I read the entire series on my Kindle but then I purchased the three books again in paperback format just for the pretty covers. I loved this one a little bit more than the other two, so here it is:

 

 2.  Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi: I really love this cover. I was really upset when I found out that they had changed the covers for the next books... I think this one was perfect for the book. 


3.- Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins: This one is not that pretty, but I caught my eye right away. I loved the reflection effect and I think the color combination works really well.

 
4.- Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan: I loved this one so much! I loved the slit-eye and the scales around it and the fiery hair... It's beautiful.


5.- Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand: I know that from this picture you can't appreciate just how beautiful this cover really is, but if you have seen this cover in real life, you'll understand... It's so shiny and gorgeous, every detail looks amazing. I love it so much.


6.- A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire #2) by Bella Forrest: I really like this one too! I love the colors and the different elements. I think everything fits together perfectly!


7.- The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimée Carter: Actually, I love the covers for the entire series, but since I've only read the first book... I love the colors scheme and the multiple designs. It's just gorgeous.


8.- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I don't know why I love this cover so much. I mean the girl is beautiful, the colors look good and everything, but I shouldn't love it that much except that I do... Weird.


9.- Ashfall (Ashfall #1) by Mike Mullin: This one I loved because in the book there is a scene in which the cover is described perfectly. I love it when the cover fits the story so well. Also it's pretty intriguing, don't you think?


10.- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay: I loved this one because once I read the book I undertood the cover perfectly. The ice-cream and the two faces... It's just lovely! I love the font they used too. One of my favorites.


 



What about yours? I'd love to know!

Leave a comment below. 
If follow me, tell me on your comment so I can follow you back :)



 Love,

4 comments:

  1. I love The Hex Hall covers as well! I have almost all of these on my TBR list, but I haven't gotten to them yet.
    New GFC Follower!
    Ashley
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not what you would call "beautiful" but I really love that cover! There's just something about it...
      Thanks for following and for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Unearthly also made it to my list. I love the cover and I agree you can't tell just how gorgeous it is from a picture. I also really like the Torn cover. It's gorgeous!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Unearthly series has amazing covers! I just loved them, but yeah... a picture of them is not the same as the real thing...
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete