Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [7]: Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.


 Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun


1. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn: Oh, this one! It had to be on this list! It was such a fun read... I enjoyed the main and secondary character and it made laugh out loud several times. It was interesting, funny, light-hearted, witty and just plain adorable. If you're looking for something like that, here you go!

2. Just Flirt by Laura Bowers: This book was the first one that came to my mind when I thought about the topic of this Top Ten. I read it when I was on a bad mood because the last book I had read was a dissapointment. Just Flirt made me smile again and I forgot about the previous book. You have hot guys shirtless everywhere -since it's summer vacation in a campground- and our main female character is really entertaining. I just loved it.

3. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella: You can not make a list about this topic without including Sophie Kinsella. She's one of my all-time favorite authors, because she never fails to lighten my mood. Her writting is genious! Witty dialogue that makes you laugh out loud the entire time and really fresh premises. This book is one of my favorites from her, I enjoyed it from cover to cover. A must read.

4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by : Yep. This one is a Must Read too. I loved everything about this book. It was so much fun to read. I even listened to the playlists they created for the roadtrip and just loved every single minute I spent on it.



5. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce: I loved this one. It was funny and the male main character is a Jinn! I mean... he can actually grant you three wishes! It was so cool! I fell in love with him along with Viola and I was literally glued to the pages of this book until I finished it!

6. The Boy Next Door (Boy #1) by Meg Cabot: You gotta love Meg. She's one of my favorite chic-lit authors and this book is one of the first I read from her. I really enjoyed it! It's funny and it's written in e-mails format, so you just fly through the pages. 
 
7. Radiance (Riley Bloom #1) by Alyson Noel: This one is really cute too. Have you read The Immortal series? This one is a spin-off from that series featuring Ever's cute little sister, Riley and her adventures in the afterlife. I found it adorable and really easy to read. If you're looking for something nice to pass the time, this is definitely for you!

8. The Paparazzi Project by Kristina Springer: This read was so much fun! I loved the premise! I found it fresh and it was about something new -which is difficult being a YA book- a class project in which you pretend to be a celebrity, a paparazzi or a tabloid? Come on! Sounds pretty fun, don't you think?



 9. Wings (Wings #1) by Aprilynne Pike: Aww! This book is just adorable! It's simple, fun and you can read it in one sitting. It's a paranormal fantasy so heart-warming and cute, you can not miss it!

10. Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt: This one was really good too. I found the premise very fresh and it was something I hadn't read about before. I mean trying to make money gambling with a secret group of poker players? I'm in! It was light, sexy and fun and I really enjoyed it.






What about yours? I'd love to know!

Leave a comment below. 
If follow me, tell me on your comment so I can follow you back :)



 Love,

6 comments:

  1. I have Twenties Girl on my list as well - that book was so much fun to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was! I was laughing like crazy at 3 am while reading it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to read Amy & Roger and Dash & Lily. I need to get on that ASAP :)

    Oooo, and I love The Boy Next Door. So much fun. I love the whole boy series. Every Boy's Got One might be my favorite, but TBND is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read both! I loved those books, they were so much fun to read and they definitely surprised me, I wasn't expecting them to be so good.
      I haven't read the entire Boy series, just the two first books, but if the third one is as good as the others I'll be checking it out soon :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The Boy Next Door...oh yes! Meg Cabot made my list as well. I feel like she is the perfect author if you are looking for a light fun read. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I though while making this lists... I knew Meg has to be here!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete