Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August 2015 Wrap-up!


August was a surprisingly good month for reading. I didn't think I would read as much as I did, since I spent most of my time going to doctor's appointments, physical therapy and sleeping like a bear. But I managed to finish every single book on my August TBR and I was able to even read some books I hadn't planned on reading this month. 

Here's a recap of this month's reading and reviewing stats:

Books read: 18
Pages read: 6,545
Average rating (books read): 3.7/5
Titles read:

  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Red Blooded by Caitlin Sinead
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
  • All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  • Discovering Delilah (Harborside Nights #2) by Melissa Foster
  • The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
  • The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
  • The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
  • The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
  • P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han
  • Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini
  • Embers (The Wings of War #1) by Karen Ann Hopkins
  • Gaia (The Wings of War #2) by Karen Ann Hopkins
  • Guiding Lights by Jessica Florence


Reviews written: 19
Average rating (books reviewed): 3.8/5
Reviewed titles:


Top Books of the Month





And that was my August 2015 Wrap-up. I hope you all enjoyed this month on my blog.
Thanks for stopping by!

Love, 


2 comments:

  1. WOW, awesome month for books. I love Sarah J. Maas and Jenny Han.
    Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Sarah J. Maas too. I'm dying now that I've read everything she's published and have to wait until the next book comes out.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete