Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
Top Ten Beach Reads
For me a beach read is a book which writing and theme is light and fun but it still manages to entertain me and has some content that make want to keep reading. I don’t think it needs to be a book that’s set on summer time, but of course it wouldn’t be really appropriate to read a book set in Christmas with snow and everything because well… it’s a little bit too different.
Overall, a beach read for me is a book that is deep enough to keep me reading but not too emotional that make me cry like a baby, because, well I’m on the beach, trying to relax, you know?
These are my picks:
1) Just Flirt by Laura Bowers
2) The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
3) Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
4) Aces up by Lauren Barnholdt
5) Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella
6) Clarity by Kim Harrison
7) Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens
8) Second Kiss by Natalie Palmer
9) Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast
10) Wings by Aprilynne Pike
I'm having one of those day where you hardly can find a minute to sit down because you have so much to do... So, this time, I won't go into detail with each book, I'll just list them and if you want to know more about it you can ask me in the comment section or just go to its Goodreads page. I'm sorry!